EnterPRize helps startups to strengthen and scale their business model by educating and mentoring on investment readiness and providing access to capital. For the past 10 years EnterPRize has been the only entrepreneurial platform continuously granting access to equity-free seed capital for emerging entrepreneurs in Puerto Rico. Throughout the years, we have served over 1,850 start-ups, awarding more than $1,500,000 in seed capital and in-kind services. To participate your startup must incorporate global opportunities, markets, and scalability as an integral part of its business model. Although the target market may initially be Puerto Rico, the product or service should be global in scope and scalable for delivery outside of Puerto Rico.
EnterPRize, developed by Grupo Guayacán, is looking for businesses that incorporate global opportunities, markets, and scalability as an integral part of their business model.
Operating Startups (Revenue) - Any team currently operating a new business, that have validated their market and are looking to scale their business model.
Startups with a prototype (Pre-Revenue) – Any team currently developing a new business concept, with a prototype and that are looking to strengthen its business model.
Idea stage IDE (Ideation) – Any team currently developing a new Innovation Driven business idea that are looking to structure and develop.
Note: Although all business proposals submitted will be reviewed and evaluated, EnterPRize organizers strongly encourage participants to develop business projects that will be committed to high growth and a global mindset.
The program is open to teams with early stage ventures that comply with the following:
- Company must be based in Puerto Rico.
- At least 50% of its ownership is from someone who resides, works or attends school in Puerto Rico
- Less than $500,000 in cumulative revenues (excluding grants) since inception as of the moment of submission
- Less than $100,000 in debt or equity received from third parties (including friends and family) as of the moment of submission (Does not apply to agriculture)
- No more than 5 years operational
- Must have a team structure with at least 2 team members/founders
- The business project must be an original work of the submitting team