About the Guayacán Giving Day
Marking Guayacán’s 21ˢᵗ anniversary, we will celebrate our first crowdfunding campaign with a goal to raise $21,000 towards the Guayacán Endowment Fund on September 21, 2017. The Guayacán Endowment Fund was launched in 2016 as a way to support the long-term sustainability of Guayacán’s portfolio of entrepreneurial development programs, serving entrepreneurs from idea, to start-up, and growth.
With your support, we will continue growing the Endowment which will support programs including I-Corps Puerto Rico, EnterPRize, the Guayacán Venture Accelerator, and the Guayacán Fellowships Program.
To learn more about the Guayacán Giving Day, see the video below featuring our Executive Director, Laura Cantero:
How Can You Support the Guayacán Giving Day?
- Follow the campaign on social media! If you haven’t done so yet, follow Guayacán to learn more about our programs, impact, and how you can be a part of our future by supporting the Guayacán Giving Day:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/guayacanorg
- Twitter: @GrupoGuayacan
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/grupo-guayac-n
- Download our Fundraising Kit here.
- Click here to give today.
Meet 21 Guayacán entrepreneurs, they are the reason for the work we do every single day #21ReasonsForGiving