A new fund providing risk capital to early-stage innovation-driven ventures.
IDEA Seed Fund
AboutThe Puerto Rico IDEA Seed Fund provides high-potential innovation-based ventures with access to early stage risk capital to accelerate their development.
How We InvestWe will invest in a first cohort of up to 10 companies through a phased, milestone-based, investment program.
- First investment round: $25,000
- Follow-on investment rounds: Up to $200,000 for top performing ventures
What We Are Looking ForStart-ups with:
- An innovative, validated business idea
- A scalable business model
- Experienced, dedicated, and motivated management team
- A defined prototype/MVP, at pre-revenue stage or generating first revenues after a recent launching
- Based in Puerto Rico
- $1 million in investments for early stage ventures in Puerto Rico
- 10 ventures impacted in first cohort
The Fund’s launch is possible thanks to an unprecedented partnership between the federal government, private partners, and individual investors in Puerto Rico.